Harland Financial Solutions Interview Questions

2.9

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harland Financial Solutions.

Initial interview is always with an HR rep. They will ask general questions about yourself, your experience..etc
    2nd interview was with an hr representative and then the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • What had been the greatest IT achievement you have achieved   View Answer

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Harland Financial Solutions in December 2012.

I interviewed at Harland and received a call back with in a month. During that time frame I followed up with management more than three times so they knew I was very interested in the position.

Interview Questions
    I did not decide to negotiate.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Harland Financial Solutions in January 2012.

Met with the recruiter first and the interview went really well. I have prior banking background which is always a plus for a financial services software company. Low stress and easy going environment. Persistance is always the key to any successful interview after the fact. I continued to stay in contact for several months until the right position opened up.

Interview Questions
    • Hiring process can take some time. Anytime there is an organizational change you can expect delays. The company promotes within and rewards for excellence.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Harland Financial Solutions in January 2011.

Interview process begins with a phone interview for screening purposes. Next you are asked to interview in person. Great interview process with 3 technical leads. The interview was casual yet profesional with all 3 leads asking detailed technical questions. I was impressed with the company when I left the interview.

Lending Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Harland Financial Solutions in June 2009.

Heard about a great place to work. However, also heard of lack recognition and evals being done on time. When asked about these, I was assured that evals and recognition are a standard for the job. However, that still didnt put my mind at rest, as I had seen friends eval and date of hire. Not sure if they were really serious about interviewing someone from the outside, as I know they had posted internally.

Not enough pay.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harland Financial Solutions in October 2010.

The interview process, so far, has been great. I was called when they said they would.

Documentation Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Harland Financial Solutions in January 2008.

I was interviewed for the Documentation Manager position. This included submitting a resume and cover letter on why I was the best choice. I met with the human resource manager, and then with the VP of Development. Both were very supportive and expressed interest. In the end, they offered me the position, but the position responsibilities had been scaled back. In the end, they chose to hire someone with content management experience that I did not have.

Interview Questions
    • Do you believe that this position should be a management position?   View Answer

The responsibilities and authority were scaled back.