Harlequin Enterprises

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Editorial Assistant Interview

Editorial Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Harlequin Enterprises.

Interview Details – I applied online and got an interview. I spoke with an HR rep who was very nice and made me feel comfortable right away with some small talk. He asked me about my experience and how I would handle certain situations, nothing too difficult. I was then asked to do a reader report, line edits, cover copy, and editorial letter as the next step, which was difficult because I had only done two of the four things I was asked to do. Once I learned that I was not being offered the position, I was able to get really helpful feedback on my editorial test. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Question – The editorial test was the most difficult aspect, especially because my experience was in other areas of publishing.   Answer Question

Cost Accountant Interview

Cost Accountant
Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at Harlequin Enterprises in December 2010.

Interview Details – HR rep conducts a phone interview with you. Questions like "Why Harlequin?" "How do you learn best?" "Describe a time you worked in a group and your role in the group to meet an objective?" "Expected Salary" I think there were 6 questions in total. Don't remember the rest of them.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Harlequin?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Harlequin Enterprises in June 2010.

Interview Details – -person from HR gave introduction to the company
-people from Finance department explained the role
-work culture is casual
-people are friendly

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Harlequin Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harlequin Enterprises interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Harlequin Enterprises employees and interview candidates.