Harlequin Enterprises

Harlequin Enterprises Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harlequin Enterprises

Editorial Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Harlequin Enterprises.

I applied online and got an interview. I spoke with an HR rep who was very nice and made me feel comfortable right away with some small talk. He asked me about my experience and how I would handle certain situations, nothing too difficult. I was then asked to do a reader report, line edits, cover copy, and editorial letter as the next step, which was difficult because I had only done two of the four things I was asked to do. Once I learned that I was not being offered the position, I was able to get really helpful feedback on my editorial test. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions
    • The editorial test was the most difficult aspect, especially because my experience was in other areas of publishing.   Answer Question

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Harlequin Enterprises in December 2010.

HR rep conducts a phone interview with you. Questions like "Why Harlequin?" "How do you learn best?" "Describe a time you worked in a group and your role in the group to meet an objective?" "Expected Salary" I think there were 6 questions in total. Don't remember the rest of them.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Harlequin Enterprises in June 2010.

-person from HR gave introduction to the company
    -people from Finance department explained the role
    -work culture is casual
    -people are friendly

Interview Questions
    • describe a time when you had to deal with multiple deadlines   Answer Question
    • what would you do if you had to deal with an unpleasant coworker   Answer Question