Harley-Davidson Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.9

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Standard. Phone screening, salaried and union interview. Tour of the facility and plant floor. Check in a security, provide your ID and someone from HR takes you to your interview room

Interview Questions

• Describe the lock out tag out process   1 Answer

Sales and Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Harley-Davidson (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy, asked a few test questions and talked about my knowledge of bikes and was offered a job after being told to sell them a bike to see how I would do.

Service Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quantico, VA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Harley-Davidson (Quantico, VA).

Interview

Pretty straight forward. I asked for a position as a Porter/Shop Help and Apprentice Technician. I wound up being asked to work as a Service Writer based on my resume. I have been working as a Network Engineer for years and wanted a change in environment. As I am a avid Sport bike rider, I figured working for Harley - Davidson would be a good transition.

Production Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Harley-Davidson (Menomonee Falls, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview evolved a lot of test .then about 40 hours of video. Then more test. A real over kill then when you go to work no one is doing any of the stuff you learned from the videos. I think that Harley supervisors interview you on the floor with out saying they are interviewing you. All of a sudden they come up to you when you're getting close to 90 days asking questions as if they are just small talking with you. They get a feel for you. Then they never look your way again. A interview is what it is.

New Product Cost Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harley-Davidson (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by a corporate recruiter and had a 30 min phone screen. The screening was mainly to determine my salary requirements and reason for wanting the job. Had a phone interview a few days later with the hiring manager. Called a few days after that and brought on-site for two 2-on-1 interviews. One of these interviews was entirely behavioral and the other was more technical. Some of the behavioral questions were really 2 or 3 questions in 1.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harley-Davidson (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Applied online. The initial process started with a phone interview with a recruiter (sourcing analyst) out of Boston. Was a bit disjointed and confusing as I was handed off to 2 different people. They required completion of an electronic application with a salary requirement and references. Also, was surprised to receive benefits information even before I met anyone face to face. The interview itself was not difficult, met with a group of individuals and they seemed welcoming. Was told twice I would hear back in 2 weeks, but was very surprised when I got a form email two days later saying I was no longer in the running.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Harley-Davidson (Cleveland, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Straight forward situational questions regarding how you manage projects: manage people, process, budget, cost, deliverables, etc. And HD provided an IT requirements list that, if you read carefully, contains conflicting elements. Be careful as most of the interview process circumvents these conflicts on which you, as the PM with high visibility with dealers and the Dealer group, are judged.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you ask what the most challenging part of this job is, and what most challenges the IT department to deliver on committments.   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Harley-Davidson (Anaheim, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview on site at a major career fair. Really good personnel used in interviewing process at company. Very friendly, but make sure that you know your information although they will work toward your strong points as well.

Interview Questions

• When taking into account the materials of a suspension, what are some factors that you would take into consideration when designing?   Answer Question

Associate Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Harley-Davidson.

Interview

First interview was a screening interview on the phone. Then the second interview was a phone interview with the senior counsel. They then asked me for an on site interview. The screening interview was about why I wanted to work for Harley Davidson and my short term and long term goals. Also, my accomplishment and salary expectations. What is my current salary?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I am still in the process

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Harley-Davidson (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2014.

Interview

Long. Went weeks without hearing about next steps; my calls and emails to the recruiters went unanswered. Phone screen with HR followed by phone interviews and in-person interviews at the office. The interviews were standard HR behavioral and situational questions.