Harmelin Media

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Digital Media Assistant Interview

Bala Cynwyd, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Harmelin Media.

Interview Details – After applying I received a phone call and set up a pre-interview cognitive test. A few days after the test I got another phone call to come back for an interview. First I met with the HR manager who was very nice. It was mostly a conversation about myself and my goals. I was then sent to wait in the lobby for my second interview with the Executive Vice President. This was also mostly a conversation about my goals and then my experience. A little more talk about the job as well. Feeling like it went really well I was sent to the lobby to wait once again for the third and final interview with the Vice President of Online Media (the person I would report to if offered the position). This is where the real interview began. Brad was a very poised interviewer but still made me feel very comfortable. He asked me some questions that were not too difficult but were very thought provoking. He flipped over my resume and drew an X and Y plane. He labeled one plane from detail oriented to big picture and the other from systems to people and asked me to plot myself on the grid. I was then sent home and contacted by email later on in the week.

Online Media Assistant Interview

Bala Cynwyd, PA

I applied online and interviewed at Harmelin Media.

Interview Details – Called a week after I applied. When I arrived I was greeted by the receptionist and was given 60 minutes to complete a math test. It was about 7 word problems and a bonus question. It took me about 35 min. Most of the problems featured percentages. After completing the test she said I should hear from HR within a week.

Interview Question – % increase questions   Answer Question

Development/Media Assistant Interview

Bala Cynwyd, PA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Harmelin Media in April 2013.

Interview Details – - Required math test.
- Interviews with Director of HR and Executive VP

I know someone who works for the company, and they had offered to review my resume and passed it along to HR. Within about a week I received a call to come in and take the required math test. Two weeks after, I was called to schedule an interview.

First, I interviewed with the Director of HR, which lasted about 20 minutes. I was then sent to their other office building to meet with the Executive Vice President, which I wasn't expecting. Both interviews were very laid back. They make you feel very comfortable and both the Director of HR and Executive VP were very nice. Spent most of the time discussing the position, the company, my resume & experience, and my career goals/interests.

Interview Question – The interviews were more conversational. They don't try to trick you with difficult, complex questions. Very straight forward. I was asked to further explain my past experience, coursework, interests, and skills. We discussed the roles and responsibilities of the position, as well as the work environment and structure of the company. I was also asked general questions in regards to my knowledge of media planning and buying.   Answer Question

Media Analyst Interview

Media Analyst
Bala Cynwyd, PA

I applied online and interviewed at Harmelin Media.

Interview Details – Interview and walk around to meet other employees. Math and excel test.

Interview Question – Math / excel test.   Answer Question

Media Planning Internship Interview

Bala Cynwyd, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Harmelin Media in November 2011.

Interview Details – Everyone was extremely friendly and informative. They were quick to answer any emails and phone calls. The interview was great, it was very laid back and real. They seemed more interested in who you are as a person than the skill sets you have, which is nice for an internship position. They got back to me about the position in less than 2 hours!

Online Manager Interview

Bala Cynwyd, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Harmelin Media in November 2007.

Interview Details – Excellent atmosphere. People were listening.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Very fait and gives the employee the ability to negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Harmelin Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harmelin Media interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Harmelin Media employees and interview candidates.