Harmon Law Offices

Relevance Date Difficulty

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal

Interviewed at Harmon Law Offices

Interview Details – Hr dept bores you, then an incompetent person talks to you then you leave and get a call as your in you car stating you got the job

Interview Question – The salary is $24000   Answer Question

Foreclosure Attorney Interview

Foreclosure Attorney
Newton, MA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Harmon Law Offices in August 2009.

Interview Details – I first met with a human resources manager, who asked general questions, then later met with the attorney supervisor. It was a pretty standard interview. The people I met were very cordial, and the front desk staff was very courteous and friendly, which helped overcome the initial somewhat intimidating atmosphere of a very secured facility with two key card access doors, including a glass wall separating the office from the lobby (a very necessary precaution considering their line of work).

Interview Question – There were no real difficult or unexpected questions, just the standard interview questions you would expect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I was told very clearly that they would only offer me a certain amount, and I was told that another candidate did not work out because he tried to negotiate. If you are satisfied with the offer, take it. If not, you may want to look elsewhere, because there are always a ton of beginning attorneys who will be willing to accept whatever they offer and they know that. (This is just the reality of this economy.)

Investments Interview

Investments
Newton, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Harmon Law Offices in June 2010.

Interview Details – It was very quick. I went in and met with the department manager and assistant manager. They asked me basic questions; are you proficient with microsoft office and other other basic pc programs, can you work well within a team. The normal stuff they ask at interviews.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Do you want to go to law school?   Answer Question

Real Estate Attonrey Interview

Real Estate Attonrey
Newton, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Harmon Law Offices in September 2007.

Interview Details – I was called by someone at the Law Firm and they reviewed my qualifications shortly and asked me to come in for an interview. I met one of the attorneys that supervised her section. The law office is medium in size. It is clear that they are full of attorneys and paralegals. There are cubicles everywhere and the supervising attorney looked like she had a lot of work piled on her desk.

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult questions. They reviewed my resume and asked me a bit about the different tasks I performed at my current job.   Answer Question
  • They wanted someone that was licensed in several states.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The salary at this firm was below average and it looked like a very stressful position with a lot of turn over.

Legal Assistant Interview

Legal Assistant
Newton, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Harmon Law Offices in April 2008.

Interview Details – I found an ad on Craig's list and sent in a resume. About a week later I received a call from their HR to come in for an interview about a week later. I interviewed with the department's Attorney Manager and got the job that day.

Interview Question – How do you keep organized?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Attorney Interview

Attorney
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Harmon Law Offices in February 2014.

Interview Details – Confronting

Interview Question – Where are you in 5 years   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Better offer

Worked for Harmon Law Offices? Contribute to the Community!