Harmon Law Offices Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harmon Law Offices

Paralegal Interview

Interview

Hr dept bores you, then an incompetent person talks to you then you leave and get a call as your in you car stating you got the job

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harmon Law Offices (Waltham, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

I met with several managers, spoke with them about both my goals and my resume, and then found out I was hired by Northeast Abstract Company, Inc., the same day.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest part about one of your internships?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harmon Law Offices (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was relatively quick and easy. After applying online, I got a call about a week or two later asking if I could come in and meet with the manager of the team I was applying for. We met and had a nice, comfortable conversation with basic interview questions. It was not intimidating at all. They called about a week after that and offered me a job.

Investments Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harmon Law Offices (Newton, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

It was very quick. I went in and met with the department manager and assistant manager. They asked me basic questions; are you proficient with microsoft office and other other basic pc programs, can you work well within a team. The normal stuff they ask at interviews.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Do you want to go to law school?   Answer Question

Foreclosure Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harmon Law Offices (Newton, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

I first met with a human resources manager, who asked general questions, then later met with the attorney supervisor. It was a pretty standard interview. The people I met were very cordial, and the front desk staff was very courteous and friendly, which helped overcome the initial somewhat intimidating atmosphere of a very secured facility with two key card access doors, including a glass wall separating the office from the lobby (a very necessary precaution considering their line of work).

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult or unexpected questions, just the standard interview questions you would expect.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I was told very clearly that they would only offer me a certain amount, and I was told that another candidate did not work out because he tried to negotiate. If you are satisfied with the offer, take it. If not, you may want to look elsewhere, because there are always a ton of beginning attorneys who will be willing to accept whatever they offer and they know that. (This is just the reality of this economy.)

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harmon Law Offices (Newton, MA) in April 2008.

Interview

I found an ad on Craig's list and sent in a resume. About a week later I received a call from their HR to come in for an interview about a week later. I interviewed with the department's Attorney Manager and got the job that day.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep organized?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Real Estate Attonrey Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harmon Law Offices (Newton, MA) in September 2007.

Interview

I was called by someone at the Law Firm and they reviewed my qualifications shortly and asked me to come in for an interview. I met one of the attorneys that supervised her section. The law office is medium in size. It is clear that they are full of attorneys and paralegals. There are cubicles everywhere and the supervising attorney looked like she had a lot of work piled on her desk.

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult questions. They reviewed my resume and asked me a bit about the different tasks I performed at my current job.   Answer Question
    • They wanted someone that was licensed in several states.   Answer Question

The salary at this firm was below average and it looked like a very stressful position with a lot of turn over.

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harmon Law Offices (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2014.

Interview

Confronting

Better offer