Harmons

Harmons Interview Questions

2.2

Natural and Specialty Foods Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Harmons in February 2013.

Every store-level job requires a group interview. People in these interviews are applying for every level of position (from bagger to manager). The questions are mostly intended to see how the applicants work around others. Also, several questions are begging applicants to stroke the company's ego. (Ex: What makes Harmons different? Why do you shop at Harmons?)

No negotiation.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Harmons in December 2011.

The company called and had me come in for an initial group interview. When we first walked into the room, there was a math skills test. I was in a group of 4, and the interviewer asked questions. His plan was that if we wanted to answer we could, but answering was not mandatory. After asking the questions, he left the room to make the decision to who was coming back for 2nd interviews. He came back in a chose 2 of us, and we went straight into another room to wait for the 1 on 1 interview. This part was easy, as it was my time to shine. The lady asked basic questions, like availability, and then we did a role play about the bakery department. I was given a piece of paper with information about their products, and I had to sell the customer. I was then told I would get a call either way.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harmons in September 2010.

Application online. Phone call to schedule interview. Interview with a store director.

Interview Questions
    • There was a personality test given that helped determine who would be hired.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person. The process took a year or moreinterviewed at Harmons in January 2009.

Anyone is welcome for an interview, experince is not required. They want a smiley face over competent skills. They get interviewed by HR but finial dicision is made by the store manager or the boss at the coporate.