Harmony Information Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Response Representative Interview

Customer Response Representative
Essex Junction, VT

I applied online - interviewed at Harmony Information Systems in March 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process is consistent with other companies. The one thing that stood out for me is the number of different interviewers questioning if the person being interviewed plans on staying with the company if they hired. There is a considerable amount of turnover especially the Customer Support team. The manager lives in fear of a dissatisfied Customer.Instead of working and supporting the employee, they will fire them and continue to try to find the perfect employee. Not a great company to work for.

Interview Question – Do you plan on staying in the area if we offer you a job? This did not make sense to me until I accepted the job. Once inside of the organization I saw so many names of people that have been let go or for one reason or another went to a different company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating. You accepts there offer or go home

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Harmony Information Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harmony Information Systems interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Harmony Information Systems employees and interview candidates.