Harness Dickey & Pierce

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harness Dickey & Pierce

Patent Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Harness Dickey & Pierce in April 2009.

The work culture was petty and back biting. They did not review my prior work, even though published patents are public documents. They were VERY concerned with golf - no joke. Best advice I can give is to rent an apartment month-to-month. Do NOT buy a house.

Interview Questions
    Offer amount was fair. It was take it or leave it.

Legal Secretary Floater Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Harness Dickey & Pierce in June 2011.

I was called in for an interview and one of the H R reps interviewed me and gave me a grammar test that was four pages long. It consisted of spelling and definitions One month later I was called in for a 2nd interview, this time with the H.R. Director I was asked typical questions about what I did in my previous positions and was given the opportunity to ask questions. I have great credentials and they offer training on the Harness Dickey way to do things Yet I was not offered a position because they said I didn't have the background they were looking for.

Interview Questions