Harness Dickey & Pierce Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harness Dickey & Pierce

Patent Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harness Dickey & Pierce.

Interview

I applied online with a resume, CV, writing sample and recommendations. I first had a phone interview. The phone interview was about 40 minutes. There were no hard questions, just really pressed about experience and examples. The rest of the interview was about the unique aspects of the position and firm. After the phone interview was an in person interview. The interview was at the firm. It was 1 hr and was pretty much the same format just more in depth.

Interview Questions

Legal Secretary Floater Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harness Dickey & Pierce in June 2011.

Interview

I was called in for an interview and one of the H R reps interviewed me and gave me a grammar test that was four pages long. It consisted of spelling and definitions One month later I was called in for a 2nd interview, this time with the H.R. Director I was asked typical questions about what I did in my previous positions and was given the opportunity to ask questions. I have great credentials and they offer training on the Harness Dickey way to do things Yet I was not offered a position because they said I didn't have the background they were looking for.

Interview Questions