Harness Dickey & Pierce

Relevance Date Difficulty

Patent Attorney Interview

Patent Attorney
Saint Louis, MO

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Harness Dickey & Pierce in April 2009.

Interview Details – The work culture was petty and back biting. They did not review my prior work, even though published patents are public documents. They were VERY concerned with golf - no joke. Best advice I can give is to rent an apartment month-to-month. Do NOT buy a house.

Interview Question – why do you want to work here   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offer amount was fair. It was take it or leave it.

Very Easy Interview

Legal Secretary Floater Interview

Legal Secretary Floater

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Harness Dickey & Pierce in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was called in for an interview and one of the H R reps interviewed me and gave me a grammar test that was four pages long. It consisted of spelling and definitions One month later I was called in for a 2nd interview, this time with the H.R. Director I was asked typical questions about what I did in my previous positions and was given the opportunity to ask questions. I have great credentials and they offer training on the Harness Dickey way to do things Yet I was not offered a position because they said I didn't have the background they were looking for.

Interview Questions

Worked for Harness Dickey & Pierce? Contribute to the Community!