Harris Bankcorp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Portfolio Manager Interview

Portfolio Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Harris Bankcorp in August 2011.

Interview Details – Very straightforward. No mind games. Conversational and relaxed.

Interview Question – What are warning signs of a deteriorating credit?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Finance Trainee/Intern Interview

Finance Trainee/Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Harris Bankcorp in October 2007.

Interview Details – HR called me for an interview with a lady from one of the branches. The interview questions were behavioral...like tell me a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how you resolved it.

Interview Question – tell me a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how did you resolve the problem.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Harris Bankcorp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harris Bankcorp interview questions and advice in Chicago, IL. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Harris Bankcorp employees and interview candidates.