Harris Bankcorp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Portfolio Manager Interview

Portfolio Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Harris Bankcorp in August 2011.

Interview Details – Very straightforward. No mind games. Conversational and relaxed.

Interview Question – What are warning signs of a deteriorating credit?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – N/A

Finance Trainee/Intern Interview

Finance Trainee/Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Harris Bankcorp in October 2007.

Interview Details – HR called me for an interview with a lady from one of the branches. The interview questions were behavioral...like tell me a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how you resolved it.

Interview Question – tell me a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how did you resolve the problem.   Answer Question

Secretary Interview

Secretary

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Harris Bankcorp in June 2009.

Interview Details – An extremely normal invterview. Basic questions - why did you leave last job, do you know how to use software, tell me about yourself, how long have you been in your line of work. This was a very basic interview that lasted 20 minutes.

Interview Question – If you were a color what color would you be and why that color?   View Answer

Banker Interview

Banker

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Harris Bankcorp in November 2010.

Interview Details – usual process with motivation for job change and discussion on experience

Interview Question – Why are you looking for job change?   View Answer

Accounting Interview

Accounting

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Harris Bankcorp in September 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process for me was very painless and actually pleasant. I had three interviews working up the chain of command. There was no stress and I felt that I nailed it right away, but that just be my interview style. The one down side of the interview was that I didn't get a chance to see the workplace. I went to the floor and shuffled into a small room.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Harris   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Service Representative Interview

Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Harris Bankcorp in February 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty simple. Called me up asked a few simple questions. Not many questions in face to face. They asked about past jobs and they said they were impressed with my resume.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you delt with it.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Harris Bankcorp in February 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with the recruiter and then direct face to face with harris bank.I was interviewed by BA and QA manager.They asked more on my project on Banking.Then continue to ask about how will handle a showstopper defect.How will my ability as a QA help the team and improve the output.

Interview Question – How to do handle a show stopper defect   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Harris Bankcorp in January 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was okay.

Interview Question – Describe your previous manager?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not in line with salary expectations.

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Harris Bankcorp in November 2009.

Interview Details – Started with a series of phone interviews. followed up by one on one onsite interviews

Interview Question – It was more of a chat of my experience as opposed to pointed questions. More like what will you do if given the position? What have you done in the past etc   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – There semed to be disconnect in the team as to what they wanted

Worked for Harris Bankcorp? Contribute to the Community!