Harris Bankcorp

Harris Bankcorp Interview Questions

2.4

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Harris Bankcorp in August 2011.

Very straightforward. No mind games. Conversational and relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • What are warning signs of a deteriorating credit?   View Answer
    N/A

Finance Trainee/Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Harris Bankcorp in October 2007.

HR called me for an interview with a lady from one of the branches. The interview questions were behavioral...like tell me a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how you resolved it.

Interview Questions
    • tell me a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker and how did you resolve the problem.   Answer Question

Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Harris Bankcorp in November 2010.

usual process with motivation for job change and discussion on experience

QA Engineer Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Harris Bankcorp in February 2010.

Phone interview with the recruiter and then direct face to face with harris bank.I was interviewed by BA and QA manager.They asked more on my project on Banking.Then continue to ask about how will handle a showstopper defect.How will my ability as a QA help the team and improve the output.

Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Harris Bankcorp in February 2010.

Pretty simple. Called me up asked a few simple questions. Not many questions in face to face. They asked about past jobs and they said they were impressed with my resume.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you delt with it.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Harris Bankcorp in November 2009.

Started with a series of phone interviews. followed up by one on one onsite interviews

Interview Questions
    • It was more of a chat of my experience as opposed to pointed questions. More like what will you do if given the position? What have you done in the past etc   Answer Question

There semed to be disconnect in the team as to what they wanted

Secretary Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Harris Bankcorp in June 2009.

An extremely normal invterview. Basic questions - why did you leave last job, do you know how to use software, tell me about yourself, how long have you been in your line of work. This was a very basic interview that lasted 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • If you were a color what color would you be and why that color?   View Answer

Engineering Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Harris Bankcorp in January 2009.

The hiring and interview process was okay.

Interview Questions

Not in line with salary expectations.

Accounting Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Harris Bankcorp in September 2008.

The interview process for me was very painless and actually pleasant. I had three interviews working up the chain of command. There was no stress and I felt that I nailed it right away, but that just be my interview style. The one down side of the interview was that I didn't get a chance to see the workplace. I went to the floor and shuffled into a small room.