Harris CapRock Interview Questions

2.7

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Harris CapRock.

I was contacted by an external recruiter. I had a short phone interview and then was flown in for a full interview. I interviewed with the hiring manager and several members of the Sales Engineering Team. This interview process may have changed since I interviewed with CapRock before it was acquired by Harris.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Harris CapRock in September 2012.

The process of hiring took approximately 4 months. In that time were 6 interviews. Some on the phone and some in person. The pain of the process was that they did not pul, the the trigger until late late in the process. I had verbal agreements, but nothing on paper.

I ended up taking another job that I was less interested in, but knew it would work out well regardless. The DAY I started the job, I finally got the paperwork from HCC. I was still very interested in working for the behemoth that I decided to take the offer, which meant that I had to quit within a week of being hired by the first one.

I hated doing that, but needed to look forward to a bright future with a well known and highly regarded company.

Interview Questions
    • Write an Executive Summary about myself.   View Answer

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Harris CapRock.

Interview was fine, multiple positions offered, no technical questions.

Everything took a long time, 3 months from start to getting offer through, contract came through with no spell check, grammar check.

Accounting Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Harris CapRock.

there was a two person interview, very relaxed and most questions are personality based.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Harris CapRock.

HR is clueless about the industry interviewing practises. Unprofessional and disorganized.

Interview Questions
    • Give examples of a classic project you have caused delay in?   Answer Question
    £5000 was added to my package.

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Harris CapRock in May 2009.

when you apply for a position & finally get an interview (4-6weeks) then you have to wait 2-3months to find out if you have the position, it has to go through so much levels of crap until approved

no negotiation, was take it or leave it

Field Technician/Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harris CapRock in January 2008.

Very Basic, Harris Caprock are very much a 'such it and see' / 'hire and fire company', so you have to prove yourself in the first 6 months - usually by sucking up to the appropriate 'Director' (which would be a Supervisor or Manager in any other company!!?) and then as long as you dont upset one of the 'Directors' you are pretty much there for life!

Interview Questions
    Very inflexible on pay and conditions.

6 Month restraint Clause - preventing you from working for a competitor for 6 months plus your notice period (which can be up to 3 months), so you could be out of work for 9 months in total if you leave - so try to get this taken out of your contract, as it is not legal in most countries!!