Harris Connect Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015

1.9

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Harris Connect (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Basic over the phone interview to see how you present yourself on the phone. Next they will call you in and give you a simple spelling test and pronunciation test. After that they will do a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• All my questions were pretty basic interview questions. Nothing unexpected or difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, $12 per hour is what all sales reps make.

Phone Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Harris Connect (Austin, TX).

Interview

they had me read a script and asked me about prior jobs. tested my voice to see if I could do phone sales. Asked if I could sit all day. Asked about prior experiences.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Customer Service/Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Harris Connect.

Interview

Spelling test
    script reading. Make sure you say debut correct and "ask" otherwise you will not be hired.

Negotiation

none

Sales Agent/Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Harris Connect (Chesapeake, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

Met a manager and she asked me to describe myself. Why I'd be a good sales person. Then I met the center manager. They made the job sound much better than it was.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harris Connect (Chesapeake, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online and received call within a reasonable timeframe. Arrived to the building for the interview and entered the first set of doors which had an unmanned phone with instructions by it to dial HR. By it was a sign in sheet.. I noticed it was completely full with other interviews. Red flag? After dialing HR, I waited for a while amd then was let into the second set of doors which is accessed by badge. Met with HR and had an interview with the hiring person and the director within minutes of each other. I was introduced to a couple of other people in HR, including payroll. Everyone was very friendly and I felt welcome. Went through drug and background check. After accepting the position I was told the next date that the next training group would be starting.

Interview Questions

• Both the hiring manager and director gave a scenario where I had to come up with a pitch or rebuttal on the spot. I was recorded while reading a script to demonstrate phone voice and comprehension. No worries, the process is easy, and apparently they hire anyone who passes drug and background screenings.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Harris Connect (Austin, TX) in June 2008.

Interview

It was very encouraging. Very informative. They want to keep me around for a long time

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a year   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harris Connect (Chesapeake, VA) in January 2008.

Interview

For the initial hiring process, I met with HR 2-3 times. The interview process was very easy.

Negotiation

HR was unwilling to negotiate salary. I accepted the job because I was in a corner and I had no place else to go.