Harris Connect

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Harris Connect.

Interview Details – Basic over the phone interview to see how you present yourself on the phone. Next they will call you in and give you a simple spelling test and pronunciation test. After that they will do a face to face interview.

Interview Question – All my questions were pretty basic interview questions. Nothing unexpected or difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, $12 per hour is what all sales reps make.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Agent/Representative Interview

Sales Agent/Representative
Chesapeake, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Harris Connect in October 2013.

Interview Details – Met a manager and she asked me to describe myself. Why I'd be a good sales person. Then I met the center manager. They made the job sound much better than it was.

Interview Question – Try to sell me something from my desk   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Phone Sales Interview

Phone Sales
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Harris Connect.

Interview Details – they had me read a script and asked me about prior jobs. tested my voice to see if I could do phone sales. Asked if I could sit all day. Asked about prior experiences.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Customer Service/Inside Sales Interview

Customer Service/Inside Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Harris Connect.

Interview Details – Spelling test
script reading. Make sure you say debut correct and "ask" otherwise you will not be hired.

Negotiation Details – none

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Chesapeake, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Harris Connect in January 2008.

Interview Details – For the initial hiring process, I met with HR 2-3 times. The interview process was very easy.

Negotiation Details – HR was unwilling to negotiate salary. I accepted the job because I was in a corner and I had no place else to go.

Call Center Representative - Sales Interview

Call Center Representative - Sales
San Antonio, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Harris Connect in April 2012.

Interview Details – In my opinion, from the beginning of the interview, my gut feeling was that the person conducting the interview might not be evaluating me in the way an equal opportunity employer would be considering my qualifications.

Interview Question – All the questions were commonly asked interview questions.   Answer Question

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Senior Sales Representative
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Harris Connect in June 2008.

Interview Details – It was very encouraging. Very informative. They want to keep me around for a long time

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in a year   View Answer

Worked for Harris Connect? Contribute to the Community!