Harris Connect

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service/Inside Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Harris Connect.

Interview Details – Spelling test
script reading. Make sure you say debut correct and "ask" otherwise you will not be hired.

Negotiation Details – none

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Chesapeake, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Harris Connect in January 2008.

Interview Details – For the initial hiring process, I met with HR 2-3 times. The interview process was very easy.

Negotiation Details – HR was unwilling to negotiate salary. I accepted the job because I was in a corner and I had no place else to go.

Call Center Representative - Sales Interview

San Antonio, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Harris Connect in April 2012.

Interview Details – In my opinion, from the beginning of the interview, my gut feeling was that the person conducting the interview might not be evaluating me in the way an equal opportunity employer would be considering my qualifications.

Interview Question – All the questions were commonly asked interview questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Senior Sales Representative
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Harris Connect in June 2008.

Interview Details – It was very encouraging. Very informative. They want to keep me around for a long time

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in a year   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Harris Connect? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harris Connect interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Harris Connect employees and interview candidates.