Harris Health System

13 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Patient Access Representative Interview

Patient Access Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Harris Health System.

Interview Details – When I was interviewed, I was sitting at a table of ten people. VERY intimidating and they ask you questions that make you nervous to answer. It's all about how much pressure you can handle. I did not have a problem with that.

Interview Question – What can you contribute to this company?   Answer Question

Field Service Tech Interview

Field Service Tech

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Harris Health System in October 2013.

Interview Details – It takes about 6 weeks before they call you in for a face to face interview as its owned by the County, But they take their time. Please be advised to be there on Time also Dress good.

Interview Question – Past Jobs that you have done will be verified, Will ask a lot about your previous company's culture.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was able to Negotiate as much as i can, but does not happens pretty often as it depends on the role.

Manager Interview

Manager
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Harris Health System in December 2011.

Interview Details – It really helps to know someone from the inside. People get jobs based on who they know and not necessarily based on what they know or can bring to the organization.

Mlt Interview

Mlt
Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Harris Health System in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied about 2 or 3 times in the past in order my position will be upgraded but external people got it and I think they I already know who was the one just to document the interviews and I just wasting time.

Interview Question – I did not have difficult question or unexpected one not that i remember   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

PCT I Interview

PCT I
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Harris Health System in March 2014.

Interview Details – The whole process was fast as far as the interview. Their background check process is lacking. The company they use is quite inefficient and I had to do a lot of the work for them as they couldn't find the information they needed until I directed them through their own processes. A bit troubling actually.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Either yes or no.

Very Easy Interview

Outreach Worker Interview

Outreach Worker
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Harris Health System.

Interview Details – KGriff doesn't investigate well enough when conducting background checks. Just make sure you have everything!!! They will hassle you everyday, they will not do their actual job. The recruiter was nice and helpful, but nit so bright. I shoudl've taken her job instead, But still thankful for the opportunity to be given a chance to take the position.

Negotiation Details – Do you accept this offer. There was no negoitiation.

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Harris Health System in July 2012.

Interview Details – I drove from Austin, TX to Houston, TX on a Monday for my initial interview scheduled at 9AM. The interviewing Nurse Manager informed HR to tell me to return 2 days later (Wednesday). I was informed by HR that my interviewer was "busy". I offered to wait until the close of business for the interview. I was interviewed at 3:15 PM by the Nurse Manager.

Interview Question – The unexpected question was "Why are you moving from Austin to Houston, didn't you marry a doctor that once worked here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You are given a rate of pay that is non-negotiable. You have the option to accept or declined the offer.

Management Interview

Management

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Harris Health System in November 2010.

Interview Details – Ok, they helped and supported you thru the process.

Interview Question – no question out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Patient Access Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Harris Health System.

Interview Details – 2 interviews. One with HR and the other with the Hiring Manager. Process takes two weeks to 30 days.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offers a lower starting pay than most companies in the same industry.

Senior Vice President Interview

Senior Vice President
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Harris Health System in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was a long process but one that is used to help weed out the people who don't really want to be there.

Interview Question – Not really sure as I was prepared for any questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase for me. I was offered and needed the job and took it. Looking back I should have negotiated.

Worked for Harris Health System? Contribute to the Community!