Harris Health System

Updated Aug 30, 2014
Updated Aug 30, 2014

2.7

Patient Access Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Harris Health System.

When I was interviewed, I was sitting at a table of ten people. VERY intimidating and they ask you questions that make you nervous to answer. It's all about how much pressure you can handle. I did not have a problem with that.

Outreach Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Harris Health System.

KGriff doesn't investigate well enough when conducting background checks. Just make sure you have everything!!! They will hassle you everyday, they will not do their actual job. The recruiter was nice and helpful, but nit so bright. I shoudl've taken her job instead, But still thankful for the opportunity to be given a chance to take the position.

Do you accept this offer. There was no negoitiation.

PCT I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Harris Health System in March 2014.

The whole process was fast as far as the interview. Their background check process is lacking. The company they use is quite inefficient and I had to do a lot of the work for them as they couldn't find the information they needed until I directed them through their own processes. A bit troubling actually.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Either yes or no.

Patient Access Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Harris Health System.

2 interviews. One with HR and the other with the Hiring Manager. Process takes two weeks to 30 days.

Interview Questions

Offers a lower starting pay than most companies in the same industry.

Field Service Tech Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Harris Health System in October 2013.

It takes about 6 weeks before they call you in for a face to face interview as its owned by the County, But they take their time. Please be advised to be there on Time also Dress good.

Interview Questions
    • Past Jobs that you have done will be verified, Will ask a lot about your previous company's culture.   View Answer
    Was able to Negotiate as much as i can, but does not happens pretty often as it depends on the role.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harris Health System in July 2012.

I drove from Austin, TX to Houston, TX on a Monday for my initial interview scheduled at 9AM. The interviewing Nurse Manager informed HR to tell me to return 2 days later (Wednesday). I was informed by HR that my interviewer was "busy". I offered to wait until the close of business for the interview. I was interviewed at 3:15 PM by the Nurse Manager.

Interview Questions
    • The unexpected question was "Why are you moving from Austin to Houston, didn't you marry a doctor that once worked here?   View Answer
    You are given a rate of pay that is non-negotiable. You have the option to accept or declined the offer.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harris Health System in December 2011.

It really helps to know someone from the inside. People get jobs based on who they know and not necessarily based on what they know or can bring to the organization.

Mlt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Harris Health System in July 2011.

I applied about 2 or 3 times in the past in order my position will be upgraded but external people got it and I think they I already know who was the one just to document the interviews and I just wasting time.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have difficult question or unexpected one not that i remember   Answer Question

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harris Health System in July 2011.

It was a long process but one that is used to help weed out the people who don't really want to be there.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase for me. I was offered and needed the job and took it. Looking back I should have negotiated.

Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Harris Health System in November 2010.

Ok, they helped and supported you thru the process.