Harris Help Desk Interview Questions

2.5

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Harris (Boise, ID) in January 2011.

Interview

Many calls from recruiter - one was a long call with a tech test he helped walked me through. Then big packets of paper work to fill out and send back. There were about six rounds of packets of paper work and scanning and e-mailing them back. Then the Project Manager came to town for an orientation.

Interview Questions

• What doesn't an LPT port look like.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was ale to negotiate $14 because I had some experience - the pay range was $13-$14.50 - I should have tried to the top of the range.

Other Interview Reviews for Harris

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harris (Boise, ID) in December 2010.

Interview

It was all over the phone. At first I was very skeptical of the process- thought it was a scam. They didn't specify who we would be working for, only a start date and didn't give us a location until 2 days before we started. When speaking over the phone with them through the process, they asked technical questions like "Describe the size and shape of the end of a USB drive" or "What does a network cable (cat 5) look like?"

Interview Questions

• There were a couple of questions they asked relating to Active Directory or things I had yet to experience in my field that I didn't know the answer to.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate. They offered 11.50 and I asked for 12.50 and got it.