Harris

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Harris

Interview Details – 4 managers interviewed me, and all were very nice to me.

Interview Question – How to apply your experience in Physics into this job?   Answer Question

Lynchburg, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Harris.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with them. Most of the questions were related to my resume.

Interview Question – In what direction does a dipole antenna radiates?   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Harris.

Interview Details – Questions asked aren't intense and are general. Examples would be what types of projects have you worked on before. What types of projects would you like to work on. They ask general programming questions. They're mostly trying to get a feel for what type of team player you'll be.

Interview Question – I don't think there was an unexpected question. Just never put anything on your resume that you can't remember the details about.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harris

Worked for Harris? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harris Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Harris employees and interview candidates.