Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Harris
- Software Engineer (18)
- Electrical Engineer I (5)
- Intern (4)
- Software Engineer II (4)
- Software Engineer III (4)
- Engineering (4)
- Network Engineer (4)
- Analyst (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Program Financial Analyst (3)
- Human Resources Generalist (2)
- Information Security Systems Engineer (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Applications Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer Intern (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Help Desk (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Security Engineer (2)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Business Intern (1)
- Manager (1)
- Systems Integration & Test Engineer (1)
- Systems Administrator (1)
- Technical Trainer II (1)
- Software Eng II (1)
- Network Planning Engineer (1)
- Junior Embedded Software Engineer (1)
- Network Technician D (1)
Program Financial Analyst Interview
The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harris (Melbourne, FL) in February 2012.
series of presentations to gain feel for company. No 1 on 1 interviews. Learned about company and had conversations with employees.
- Why do you want to work at harris? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Harris
Program Financial Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris (Melbourne, FL) in October 2011.
Applied for position through my school job site. After reviewing my resume they offered me an initial interview at my school career center. The interview was a 1:1 with someone within Division Operations. It was very casual, relaxed, interviewer was easy to talk to. They also had me talk with a current financial analyst that was just hired as well. Mostly basic interview material, behavioral, resume review, etc. Process is still on going.
- Name a time in which you demonstrated leadership. Answer Question
Program Financial Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harris (Washington, DC) in April 2007.
1. Phone Screen 2. Several 1 on 1 interviews with different members of the management team.
Don't accept the first offer. Try to negotiate for a higher salary.