Harris Program Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Harris (Melbourne, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

series of presentations to gain feel for company. No 1 on 1 interviews. Learned about company and had conversations with employees.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Harris

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harris (Melbourne, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied for position through my school job site. After reviewing my resume they offered me an initial interview at my school career center. The interview was a 1:1 with someone within Division Operations. It was very casual, relaxed, interviewer was easy to talk to. They also had me talk with a current financial analyst that was just hired as well. Mostly basic interview material, behavioral, resume review, etc. Process is still on going.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harris (Washington, DC) in April 2007.

Interview

1. Phone Screen 2. Several 1 on 1 interviews with different members of the management team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't accept the first offer. Try to negotiate for a higher salary.