Harris Sales Support Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Harris in February 2009.

I interviewed over eleven years ago when the division that Harris acquired was called Com-Net Ericsson, so today's interview process would likely be very different from what I had. Based on conversations with individuals who had hired after Harris acquired the M/A-COM division of Tyco Electronics, it is usually a process beginning with a telephone interview, followed by an in-person interview, then various testing processes based on position applying for, and then a formal offer letter if the hiring manager likes the candidate. The offer of employment is conditional upon passing the drug screen.

Interview Questions
  • The person who interviewed me had the title of Vice President, Sales, Western Region. He was (and still is) a Born Salesman. I spent over 3 hours in the interview seat, and perhaps spoke a total of 3-4 minutes. The only question I recall being asked was whether or not the commute (25 miles one way) woud pose a problem.   View Answer
The salary I was offered was more than what I was currently making, so there was very little negotiating. Due to the commute, I requested (and was granted) a work day starting and ending one hour earlier so that my drive time could be minimized.

Worked for Harris? Contribute to the Community!