Harris

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Support Interview

Sales Support
Tempe, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Harris in February 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed over eleven years ago when the division that Harris acquired was called Com-Net Ericsson, so today's interview process would likely be very different from what I had. Based on conversations with individuals who had hired after Harris acquired the M/A-COM division of Tyco Electronics, it is usually a process beginning with a telephone interview, followed by an in-person interview, then various testing processes based on position applying for, and then a formal offer letter if the hiring manager likes the candidate. The offer of employment is conditional upon passing the drug screen.

Interview Question – The person who interviewed me had the title of Vice President, Sales, Western Region. He was (and still is) a Born Salesman. I spent over 3 hours in the interview seat, and perhaps spoke a total of 3-4 minutes. The only question I recall being asked was whether or not the commute (25 miles one way) woud pose a problem.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The salary I was offered was more than what I was currently making, so there was very little negotiating. Due to the commute, I requested (and was granted) a work day starting and ending one hour earlier so that my drive time could be minimized.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Harris

Worked for Harris? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harris Sales Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Harris employees and interview candidates.