Harris Teeter

Very Easy Interview

Vendor Receiver/Scan Coordinator Backup Interview

Vendor Receiver/Scan Coordinator Backup
Chapel Hill, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Harris Teeter in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was scheduled one day after I applied over the phone. I came in, and talked with them for about 20 minutes. During that time, I met the store manager and his assistant managers, who were all wonderfully kind, if inexpert. I was seeking the job for financial security as I finished college, and I made that clear to them. When it came time to leave to start my career, they were very supportive.

Interview Question – The interview was easy and extremely short. I was barely asked anything.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Harris Teeter? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harris Teeter interview questions and advice in Chapel Hill, NC. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Harris Teeter employees and interview candidates.