Harris Teeter

Updated Feb 22, 2015

1.5

Starbucks Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harris Teeter in January 2014.

On line survey with in house interview. Computer training from corporate and on the job training as Starbucks Clerk. I don't have anything else to say but this form is requiring more verbage.

Interview Questions
    • Do you pay attention to safety standards. Can you pass a drug screen. Are you willing to shell out a bunch of money to pay for your own uniform and shoes.   View Answer

Vendor Receiver/Scan Coordinator Backup Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Harris Teeter in April 2012.

The interview was scheduled one day after I applied over the phone. I came in, and talked with them for about 20 minutes. During that time, I met the store manager and his assistant managers, who were all wonderfully kind, if inexpert. I was seeking the job for financial security as I finished college, and I made that clear to them. When it came time to leave to start my career, they were very supportive.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was easy and extremely short. I was barely asked anything.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase.