Harris Teeter Harris Teeter Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2014

1.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Harris Teeter Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Harris Teeter.

The interview process was very simple. You go in a room with a group of selected individuals and you answer as series of questions. Some questions were serious, others weren't.

There wasn't any.

Other Interview Reviews for Harris Teeter

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harris Teeter in September 2014.

I applied online and was called in for an interview two days later. The interview was very relaxed, the questions were easy, but still dress formally. After a background check and a drug test, five days later I started my training.

Interview Questions
    If you have no previous job experience, you have little room to negotiate. Pay will most likely be above minimum wage.

Harris Teeter Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harris Teeter.

Generic interview asking about what I was looking for in a part time job and why I would make a good employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Harris Teeter in August 2013.

The interview was short and too the point.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mooresville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mooresville, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harris Teeter in March 2012.

The hiring and interview process was not bad. I went in a couple of times, and spoke to two different people, I believe, neither of whom are there any longer. Each time I went in, I had to wait a little while for the person I was interviewing with, but it wasn't big deal.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected interview questions. They just want to make sure that you are customer service-minded.   Answer Question
    Salary negotiation? Ha! What's that. "The job pays 7.75/hour.Take it or leave it."

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Harris Teeter in January 2012.

interview went quickly and asked many questions... why do you want to work here?
    tell me about yourself?, goals/school?,

Interview Questions
    • tell me about yourself?... I started thinking who am I? lol..   View Answer
    there is no negotiation.. take it or leave it

Harris Teeter Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Harris Teeter in March 2010.

The interveiw process was very easy. The interveiwer was actually the store manager and he really got a chance to get to know me as a person and understand who I was. He extended me the offer of the Job with no prior experience.

Interview Questions
    After acception, there is drug test and then a phase of online tutorials and exams you must pass before training.