Harris Teeter Harris Teeter Cashier Interview Questions

1.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Harris Teeter in September 2014.

I applied online and was called in for an interview two days later. The interview was very relaxed, the questions were easy, but still dress formally. After a background check and a drug test, five days later I started my training.

Interview Questions
If you have no previous job experience, you have little room to negotiate. Pay will most likely be above minimum wage.

Other Interview Reviews for Harris Teeter

Harris Teeter Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Harris Teeter.

Generic interview asking about what I was looking for in a part time job and why I would make a good employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mooresville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mooresville, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Harris Teeter in March 2012.

The hiring and interview process was not bad. I went in a couple of times, and spoke to two different people, I believe, neither of whom are there any longer. Each time I went in, I had to wait a little while for the person I was interviewing with, but it wasn't big deal.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected interview questions. They just want to make sure that you are customer service-minded.   Answer Question
    Salary negotiation? Ha! What's that. "The job pays 7.75/hour.Take it or leave it."

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Harris Teeter in August 2013.

The interview was short and too the point.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Mill, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Harris Teeter in January 2012.

interview went quickly and asked many questions... why do you want to work here?
    tell me about yourself?, goals/school?,

Interview Questions
    • tell me about yourself?... I started thinking who am I? lol..   View Answer
    there is no negotiation.. take it or leave it

Worked for Harris Teeter? Contribute to the Community!