Harris Teeter

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Fresh Foods Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holly Springs, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Harris Teeter in October 2014.

Initially I applied for another position and declined because the pay rate was too low for my experience level. I had a great interview with the other store but it was during a job fair which for some is intimidating. I forgot I applied for other postions but didn't expect to get a call back for any so soon. A week later I got a call for another postions. I got a call sun and interviewed 3 hours later. Got a job offer this morning. The interview was very relaxed and quick.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating

Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holly Springs, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harris Teeter in November 2008.

First they introduced my to a manager that had a grasp of the human language,and moral fiber.
    after they snookered enough folks in to actually run the store "properly staffed" they started funneling in ever mothers,uncle's halfbrained road kill drop outs unwed sister's pet snake in.
    Then they dropped or kicked out (most walked out) anyone who knew the true value of customer relations.

Interview Questions