Harris Teeter Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

1.9

Fresh Foods Clerk Interview

I applied online on the H.T website. A few weeks to a month later was called in to do an interview with one of the assistant store managers. Asked questions about my past and where in the store i could possibly work and where they needed the most help.

Fresh Foods/Deli-Bakery Customer Service Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Harris Teeter.

Was asked typical questions on first interview, on second interview (if you get one) did a quick drug test and background test

Deli Clerk Interview

FIlled out app online. informal interview. Basic questions, nothing difficult. after getting hired a lot of computer tests online in the store.

Assistant Grocery Manager Interview

When hired from within the company you first interview with your store manager. If your store manager approves you then you get a second interview with your district manager. This rarely happens on the first try. Most end up doing the first interview 2 or 3 times. If your district manager approves you will be notified shortly after. Maybe a few days.

Deli Clerk Interview

The process took a week. Basic experience and behavioral questions.

Assistant Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harris Teeter in June 2013.

The interview consisted of three parts. First was a phone interview. It took about thirty miniutes. Iwas asked several questions about my current employement. The second was an interview with a recruiter, then I was interviewed by two district managers and the recruiter. they asked basic questions, and immediatley after I was given a drug test.

Very easy

Overnight Stock Interview

Was told to call back multiple time to speak with the hiring manager. When I finally did speak with her she told me that they were not hiring at this time even though I was told differently from the previous time that I called. I would have love to actually work or then because I have heard nothing but great things but unfortunately they were not hiring and things seem a bit unorganized.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to call back a few times but other than that nothing.   Answer Question

Harris Teeter Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Harris Teeter.

The interview process was very simple. You go in a room with a group of selected individuals and you answer as series of questions. Some questions were serious, others weren't.

There wasn't any.

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Harris Teeter.

Very thorough process. Phone interview and then computer assessment. The face to face with DM. DM was very professional and knowledgeable about the business. Ask very good questions.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Harris Teeter.

easy - went in and was hired the day of. had to go thru a drug test. had to do a bunch of online trainings after that which were pretty tiresome.