Harris Teeter

Very Easy Interview

Meat Clerk Interview

Meat Clerk
Leland, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Harris Teeter in March 2011.

Interview Details – Took a two hour on line test. It was the same old honesty customer service test. A quick phone call then a one on one.

Interview Question – there were no hard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they would only pay $8.00 a hour. I need the job so I took it. They made told me in 6 months I could get a raise but then changed that.

Meat Clerk Interview

Meat Clerk
Greensboro, NC

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Harris Teeter in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the hiring manager, he really focused on the negative aspects of the job I would be taking (cold environment, physically demanding, wet environment) to make sure I wouldn't have a problem with it. He also asked me why I wanted to work in the Meat Department.

I was then taken on a tour of the department by the head of the department, and he walked me through what would be expected of me if hired.

I was called back two days later to fill out information for a background check. After the background check came back, I had to take a drug test. After that came back, I was hired.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in this department?   Answer Question

Worked for Harris Teeter? Contribute to the Community!