Interviews for Top Jobs at Harris Teeter
- Cashier (43)
- Harris Teeter Cashier (12)
- Fresh Foods Clerk (11)
- Assistant Customer Service Manager (5)
- Customer Service Clerk (5)
- Deli Clerk (5)
- Fresh Foods/Deli-Bakery Customer Service Clerk (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Starbucks Clerk (3)
- Bagger (3)
- Produce Clerk (3)
- Front End Cashier (2)
- Baker (2)
- Co Manager (2)
- Meat Clerk (2)
- Cashier/U-Scan Cashier (2)
- Vendor Receiver/Scan Coordinator Backup (2)
- Fresh Foods Associate (1)
- Part Time Produce (1)
- Unscan Operator (1)
- Fresh Foods-BBT (1)
- Third Shift Grocery Stock (1)
- Office Assistant and Customer Service Associate (1)
- MDP Management Development Program (1)
- Barista (1)
- Loader (1)
- Co-Manager (1)
- Cake Decorator (1)
- MDP (1)
- Library Aide (1)
Meat Clerk Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Harris Teeter (Leland, NC) in March 2011.
Took a two hour on line test. It was the same old honesty customer service test. A quick phone call then a one on one.
- there were no hard questions. Answer Question
they would only pay $8.00 a hour. I need the job so I took it. They made told me in 6 months I could get a raise but then changed that.
Other Interview Reviews for Harris Teeter
Meat Clerk InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Harris Teeter (Greensboro, NC) in August 2010.
I was interviewed by the hiring manager, he really focused on the negative aspects of the job I would be taking (cold environment, physically demanding, wet environment) to make sure I wouldn't have a problem with it. He also asked me why I wanted to work in the Meat Department.
I was then taken on a tour of the department by the head of the department, and he walked me through what would be expected of me if hired.
I was called back two days later to fill out information for a background check. After the background check came back, I had to take a drug test. After that came back, I was hired.
- Why do you want to work in this department? Answer Question