Harris Teeter

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Meat Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leland, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leland, NC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Harris Teeter in March 2011.

Took a two hour on line test. It was the same old honesty customer service test. A quick phone call then a one on one.

Interview Questions
they would only pay $8.00 a hour. I need the job so I took it. They made told me in 6 months I could get a raise but then changed that.

Other Interview Reviews for Harris Teeter

Meat Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harris Teeter in August 2010.

I was interviewed by the hiring manager, he really focused on the negative aspects of the job I would be taking (cold environment, physically demanding, wet environment) to make sure I wouldn't have a problem with it. He also asked me why I wanted to work in the Meat Department.

I was then taken on a tour of the department by the head of the department, and he walked me through what would be expected of me if hired.

I was called back two days later to fill out information for a background check. After the background check came back, I had to take a drug test. After that came back, I was hired.

Interview Questions