Harris Teeter Interview Questions in North Carolina

Updated Aug 26, 2015

1.8

Harris Teeter Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Raleigh, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

I was very impressed with their screening questionnaire and then met with Assistant Store Director who explained why I was chosen to interview but did not broach pay. Only stated next steps would be a background check then in-house drug screen.

Interview Questions

• What food service experience do you have? What shifts can you work?   Answer Question

MDP Management Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matthews, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Matthews, NC).

Interview

Skype Panel Interview. It was simple. I was currently employed for the company at the time in a different position. My reputation and performance preceded myself. It seemed to be a formality interview. After completing the interview, I received a call and offer within an hour.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Greensboro, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied on sunday called on tuesday interview on wednesday. The person who called me didnt interview me another girl did and she was nice. Still waiting to hear if i got the job. I feel that i did well and am sure i got the job it is also the weekend so j may not hear anything until monday

Third Shift Grocery Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Charlotte, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied Online for the position, the next day I got a call to come in for an interview. The interview was with the co-manager of the store. IT was very calm and all my questions were answered. It didnt even feel like an interview. Having experience they offered me 8.75 i asked for 9.50 and they met my demand in the middle at 9.25. After the interview i took an oral drug test and was told I would get a call back in a few days for the results. The test came back negative and I started working 5 days after I took the test.

Interview Questions

• Q: What Was my intention for working 3rd shift. Q: Can I handle late long nights. Q: What experience do you have in the grocery store business   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I applied online and then went to the store two days later to talk to the manager. We scheduled an interview. He interview was extremely simple. They only asked me one question and that was it. My advice is to just be very friendly when greeting and talking to them.

Assistant Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter in Raleigh, North Carolina. She was very nice and very relaxed. She asked me questions about my past jobs and then worked very hard to find me a place with the company. I have not yet given my answer, but I was overall very pleased with the interview process.

Assistant Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and se was very friendly and relaxed. She set up a formal interview for the next day and she called me on time for it. Once she liked me, she worked very hard to get me a position.

Interview Questions

• When did you go out of your way for a customer?   1 Answer

Fresh Foods Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Called me back two days after filling out online application, had an interview next day. She didn't even really interview me, it was weird. Just asked why I wanted to work there and my availability and if I wanted to do the job. Very simple. I wore khakis and a polo. She hired me the first interview and gave me a drug test right then and there.

Customer Service Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Greensboro, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

The Customer Service Manager met with me. The whole interview was very laid back, friendly and easy. She made me so comfortable that I felt like I was speaking with one of my friends. Didn't feel like an interview at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation in which you went above and beyond in customer service.   1 Answer

Harris Teeter Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harris Teeter (Rocky Mount, NC).

Interview

One interview, process in total took about 2-3 weeks for interview, drug test and background check. No over the top questions, just the basics. It was a pretty straight forward process, only real problem were the test after actually being hired, they're actually quite difficult but if you have a good memory you'll be fine. if u can in your interview ask about training and if it's okay to take notes while watching the videos

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a difficult situation? how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none