Harris Teeter Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Apr 27, 2015

2.3

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Harris Teeter (Washington, DC) in July 2014.

Interview

I went to a hiring event and I went through two interviews. Also I went through a drug test and they told me to wait 10- 14 days for the background. But I called yesterday and they told me that it is still in progress.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Harris Teeter (Washington, DC) in April 2013.

Interview

On-line application; telephone interview; meet with Recruiter; face to face with District Managers and Regional VP

Interview Questions

• Will 'tell a story/experience' and ask how you would handle it   1 Answer

Assistant Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harris Teeter (Washington, DC) in March 2013.

Interview

called, then in person easy questions, sometimes the interviewer seemed as if he were talking me out of the process instead of giving me reasons to join. I suppose this is his job after all.