Harris Writing Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harris Writing

Candidate Interview Review

Senior Writer, Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harris Writing (Orland, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Difficult questions designed to understand my logical and creative thinking skills turned into a conversation about my experience, likes and dislikes and who I am as an employee and a person. The owner is smart and intuitive; she picks good people who fit in the company culture.

Interview Questions

• We have two projects with the same deadline and everyone is working overtime. One client is easy going and encourages us, the other constantly calls to find out how the project is going and when it will be done. Which project is your top priority.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a start-up company, so I knew I wouldn't make huge money in the beginning. Because I wanted the position and opportunity for growth, I agreed to not press for a higher salary.