Harrison Medical Center

Updated Jan 11, 2015
Updated Jan 11, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harrison Medical Center

Physician Interview

Well organized. Very welcoming and friendly physicians and staff. Met many potential co-workers and leaders. Saw potential sites. They answered all my questions. They seemed to emphasize quality and integrity which I liked.

Interview Questions

Change in family situation, nothing to do with the company

Support Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Harrison Medical Center.

The process took forever, and the communication back to me was lacking. I was interviewed by 5 people all from different areas of the company to see how I would fit in as a whole.

None negotiable.

Pharmacist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Harrison Medical Center in May 2011.

Trust was never established. After interviewing existing staff members outside of my interview process it was determined that, one had to watch one's own back....apparently, one mis-step and one's chances of remaining employed diminish to zero. No true appearance of a team approach as I recall from my interview of others, i.e., one day you are a team member often doing the work of more than one individual and the next you're under the microscope; and, apparently, once your talents have been exploited, the door is your next opportunity. Save yourself the trouble and look elsewhere. Do your research on management top to bottom and their history by finding out where they came from and why they left.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do when confronted with multiple emergencies presenting at the same time? While not necessarily an intimidating question to answer, it must have been the tone.   Answer Question
    • My question to others: How do the job requirements affect your home life?   View Answer
    • My question to others: Do you feel like administration cares about your professional advancement?   View Answer

More satisfying professional opportunities elsewhere.