Harrison Steel Castings Co.
hscast.com Attica, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Harrison Steel Castings Co. Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Machinist Interview

Machinist
Attica, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Harrison Steel Castings Co. in November 2010.

Interview Details – Was not formally interviewed- talked to HR through email then was asked to come in and take a test. Afterwards HR called to ask me to name some of the places I had worked previously

Interview Question – Who is the president of the USA   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked me if the starting wage was acceptable and I agreed that it was

Financial Analyst Interview

Attica, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Harrison Steel Castings Co. in April 2012.

Interview Details – Met with an owner and the hr director, took an excel test.

Interview Question – What would you do if I asked you to find the value of a new investment   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate anything

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Interview

Attica, IN

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Harrison Steel Castings Co. in February 2008.

Interview Details – Very informal laid back interview but it matches the work environment. Met HR director talked for awhile about everything and anything none of it related to the job. Then met with the department head and his sidekick was asked a bunch of tough questions and I did not have good answers for.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are a good fit for this role.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – considering an offer: Don't, Run Away.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Harrison Steel Castings Co.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harrison Steel Castings Co. interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Harrison Steel Castings Co. employees and interview candidates.