Harte Hanks

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Harte Hanks in February 2008.

Always let your gut instinct be your guide. This company came off to me as immature and lacking strategic leadership, but the positives were that you would be able to run your own show as well as be responsible for all decisions that impact P&L. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

Interview Questions
  • Honestly, the questions they asked were difficult at all. Like I said, they're a small start up company that hasn't caught up with it's billion dollars in revenue. They don't educate their leadership on how to best interview someone, so the questions are pretty general.   View Answer
Very little by way of negotiation. They come up 10% on the salary, but would not negotiate benefits or bonus at all.

Other Interview Reviews for Harte Hanks

Account Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harte Hanks in August 2007.

Regular run of the mill interview and the waited and waited. Once they gave me the offer and I accepted they wanted me to start immediately even though I had plans out of state. They made it sound like I had to start then or else.

Interview Questions