Harte Hanks

Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Agent Interview

Call Agent
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Harte Hanks in November 2012.

Interview Details – Filled out a lengthy application and uploaded resume online. The last part of the application process was a questionnaire done by an automated system to which I had to call a number and they asked questions about a situation which might occur with a customer and how to handle the situation. I received a phone call from a recruiter within a day and had a phone interview. I had a one on one interview within the next two days and they offered me a position by the following Monday.

Interview Question – On the phone interview I was asked how I would handle a situation if I knew the customer was wrong.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They wanted me to start the following Monday and I was in the process of moving and had two children so it would have been impossible for me.

Worked for Harte Hanks? Contribute to the Community!