Harte Hanks Copywriter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

4.0

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harte Hanks (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Grueling writing tests all conducted via email overtook any formal interview process. Providing massive amounts of "free" copy with curt, illogical feedback that makes one wonder why big financial institutions are utilizing these so called skilled "marketing professionals." Found the entire process dehumanizing, manipulative, and a massive waste of time. The writing tests are poorly thought out and terribly communicated. Also, very disturbing how very little they know about mobile marketing. Also, begs the question is this a writing test or way to get free labor.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Harte Hanks

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Harte Hanks (Shawnee, KS) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied over Craigslist, where I was directed to an online survey that took about an hour to complete. I was then contacted over the phone for a brief interview, then was asked to come in for a face to face interview. I was interviewed by two people, and that took about twenty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Because it was a typing job, I was expected to know the names of shortcuts on a PC computer, then I was given a spelling test and a grammar test where I had to dissect two articles from popular magazines.   Answer Question