Harte Hanks Interview Questions

2.4

Internal Channel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Harte Hanks.

Fair panel interview followed by 2 phone interviews with clients. Talked a lot about my sales history and how I would handle certain situations with other employees I would be working with and also customers. A lot of focus on relating what I have done to fit the position.

Interview Questions
    • Would you rather work inside or outside   View Answer
    I took the original offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Harte Hanks in April 2010.

Took a while to get an interview. Once you get in the door the process goes quickly. They asked alot of personal questions before professional questions. Left me in interview several times to do other things

Interview Questions
    They low ball, so stay stern on what you need

Contracts Attorney Interview

As part of the Harte Hanks interview process, there are multiple phones screens with HR prior to meeting with the department. Once invited for an on-site interview, you meet with multiple department members as well as the HR representative. The entire interview process was rather quick.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was asking if I wanted to eventually be elevated to the roll of General Counsel.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Harte Hanks in May 2011.

Called in to interview - initially met with Director one on one with typical Q and A session. Then directly after that met with 3 other peers to see how we fit together. Again, normal Q and A. Had to call to follow up after about 10 days and was put off for a while. Finally was called with offer approximately 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Asked if I had ever written DP instructions. I had no idea what that even was.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. It was a fair offer.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Yardley, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yardley, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Harte Hanks in January 2012.

Phone interview and one in person interview

salary

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shawnee, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, KS

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Harte Hanks in August 2013.

I emailed my resume to a recruiter who contacted me and did a phone interview. I then did a 1-on-1 interview with a supervisor at the company. I was surprised that the interviewer did not know what hours or how many months I would be working, but I also did not realize at the time that the company does work for multiple clients.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating. Advice to others is to understand that you must be flexible and willing to work any possible day of the week and any hours. The hours and days will not necessarily be the same from one week, or even day,.to the next.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Billerica, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Harte Hanks in April 2013.

Typical interview. Reviewing your experience and determining if there's a good match. Nothing tricky.

Social Media Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Harte Hanks in May 2013.

Manager was very relaxed and upfront about the position. The workplace was casual and open. Heard other agents openly joking around and personal cell phones were out on the desks. Was waiting with other applicants applying for the same position but, the turn over rate is so high that they hire 4 people at a time.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were too hard. These was the question: "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Harte Hanks in November 2011.

Slow and managers are often not experienced enough because they don't get paid well

2 weeks,they offered a great salary then it was taken away as they said oops we never offer that much. Pooor manager training

Inbound Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Harte Hanks.

Interviewed immediately. Offered position immediately. Acted like I was the best thing since sliced bread. Although, I have great experience, it concerned me that they were so overly excited.

After more research, it is not a company that I would work for.

Worked for Harte Hanks? Contribute to the Community!