Harte Hanks

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, KS

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Harte Hanks in November 2011.

Position was sourced through a temp agency and went to full time when you began to meet performance standards. If you made it thru the first round, you interviewed with senior supervisors from the phone room.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a very displeased or angry customer.
      We expect availability for any schedule and no part - time jobs in addition to this one.

View Answer
    Very typical. Made sure you were availble when they needed you. Salary was not negotiated. take it or leave it.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Harte Hanks in November 2011.

Slow and managers are often not experienced enough because they don't get paid well

2 weeks,they offered a great salary then it was taken away as they said oops we never offer that much. Pooor manager training

Childcare Resource Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Harte Hanks in November 2011.

Applied with a staffing agency and they set up the interview. I interviewed with the director of the department. She asked me the normal, where have you worked and why did you leave you last jobs. Then she had me sit with an agent on the floor for about 10-15 minutes to listen to the type of calls I would be taking. Afterwards she asked me if I thought I could do the job and she extended the job offer.

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yardley, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harte Hanks in August 2011.

I had interviewed with this company three times previously. I sent my materials to HR for Freelance, but she hadn't forwarded them to the hiring manager (Chief Creative). SNAFU. I didn't get a call/email back.

About a month previously, another hiring manager tasked me with a "simple" test. It was complex and it took hours to complete.

Email Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yardley, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harte Hanks in May 2011.

I first had a phone interview. I was then brought in to meet 1:1 with several different department members.

Interview Questions
    I first received an offer that was below what they originally mentioned as a possible salary point. We went back and forth and I received three salary offers before accepting the third.

Account Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harte Hanks in May 2011.

Called in to interview - initially met with Director one on one with typical Q and A session. Then directly after that met with 3 other peers to see how we fit together. Again, normal Q and A. Had to call to follow up after about 10 days and was put off for a while. Finally was called with offer approximately 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Asked if I had ever written DP instructions. I had no idea what that even was.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. It was a fair offer.

Client Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Harte Hanks in April 2011.

General line of questioning on areas pertaining to the role. All interviews went well, then..............silence. Appears like they do not have the cultural capacity to let you know when they decide not to progress further.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yardley, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Harte Hanks in October 2010.

I was in a conference room and one by one, I sat down with various people (whom I assumed were part of the decision making process) and talked about my resume and portfolio. I didn't feel interrogated, but it was a bit daunting since I've never had anything beyond a 1:1 interview at this point. The whole session took two hours, and thankfully I had gotten adequate rest and ate a good-sized breakfast beforehand. The people I spoke with were friendly and they didn't seem out to get me or trip me up.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yardley, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Harte Hanks in September 2010.

no trick questions. interviews were straight forward and mostly go through experience and how much you can apply it to the position interviewing for.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Harte Hanks in April 2010.

Took a while to get an interview. Once you get in the door the process goes quickly. They asked alot of personal questions before professional questions. Left me in interview several times to do other things

Interview Questions
    They low ball, so stay stern on what you need