Harte Hanks Interview Questions in Shawnee, KS

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shawnee, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, KS

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Harte Hanks in August 2013.

I emailed my resume to a recruiter who contacted me and did a phone interview. I then did a 1-on-1 interview with a supervisor at the company. I was surprised that the interviewer did not know what hours or how many months I would be working, but I also did not realize at the time that the company does work for multiple clients.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating. Advice to others is to understand that you must be flexible and willing to work any possible day of the week and any hours. The hours and days will not necessarily be the same from one week, or even day,.to the next.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shawnee, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, KS

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Harte Hanks in July 2012.

Applied over Craigslist, where I was directed to an online survey that took about an hour to complete.
    I was then contacted over the phone for a brief interview, then was asked to come in for a face to face interview.
    I was interviewed by two people, and that took about twenty minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Because it was a typing job, I was expected to know the names of shortcuts on a PC computer, then I was given a spelling test and a grammar test where I had to dissect two articles from popular magazines.   Answer Question

Worked for Harte Hanks? Contribute to the Community!