Harte Hanks Social Media Support Agent Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Harte Hanks (Austin, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Manager was very relaxed and upfront about the position. The workplace was casual and open. Heard other agents openly joking around and personal cell phones were out on the desks. Was waiting with other applicants applying for the same position but, the turn over rate is so high that they hire 4 people at a time.

Interview Questions

• No questions were too hard. These was the question: "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Harte Hanks

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Harte Hanks (Austin, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I received a quick phone call a day or two after submitting the application. I was not very clear on the salary available for the job. The hiring manager was very friendly and the interview was a breeze however I was not happy with the starting salary discussed in the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Harte Hanks (Austin, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I was called mid-week after I applied for the position over the weekend. I spoke with the VP of CRM for about 20 minutes about my social abilities and the expectations of the project.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on the salary and was advised the clients choose how much money Harte Hanks can offer employees.

Application

Interview

Quick interview process.