Harte Hanks TeleServices Representative Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Teleservices Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Harte Hanks in August 2012.

I found out about the position through a local job fair. I wasn't expecting to get a interview so quick but I did. It's good to make sure to remember who you spoke to so that you can use their name as a part of the interview process. It was helpful for me and I'm sure this advice will be helpful for others.

Interview Questions
  • I wasn't really asked anything difficult. Just the usual " Why do you want to work for this company?" "What are you expectation for the job/company?" Of course they wanted to know what where my strengths and weaknesses.

I was asked several times is this job was what I was looking for. I just assumed they keep asking me this question because of my educational background and how my they were offering to pay me.
      View Answer
I was originally offered a contract position (Customer Service Rep) that would have only lasted for 4 months. But I made it known in the interview that I was looking for a job where I had the opportunity to grow in both my personal and professional life. I think because of this statement I was then offered (2 days later) a full-time permanent position (TeleServies Rep).

Worked for Harte Hanks? Contribute to the Community!