Harte Hanks Interview Questions in Yardley, PA

2.9

Vice President, Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Yardley, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview with HR. Called in to meet with 5 different people. Then asked to prepare a detailed presentation to solve a client marketing issue.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you have sold recently.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Yardley, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and one in person interview

salary

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Yardley, PA) in August 2011.

Interview

I had interviewed with this company three times previously. I sent my materials to HR for Freelance, but she hadn't forwarded them to the hiring manager (Chief Creative). SNAFU. I didn't get a call/email back. About a month previously, another hiring manager tasked me with a "simple" test. It was complex and it took hours to complete.

Interview Questions

• Job #2: Show me your work.   1 Answer
    • Please create this "test" creative brief.   1 Answer

Email Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Yardley, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

I first had a phone interview. I was then brought in to meet 1:1 with several different department members.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I first received an offer that was below what they originally mentioned as a possible salary point. We went back and forth and I received three salary offers before accepting the third.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yardley, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Yardley, PA) in October 2010.

Interview

I was in a conference room and one by one, I sat down with various people (whom I assumed were part of the decision making process) and talked about my resume and portfolio. I didn't feel interrogated, but it was a bit daunting since I've never had anything beyond a 1:1 interview at this point. The whole session took two hours, and thankfully I had gotten adequate rest and ate a good-sized breakfast beforehand. The people I spoke with were friendly and they didn't seem out to get me or trip me up.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Yardley, PA) in September 2010.

Interview

no trick questions. interviews were straight forward and mostly go through experience and how much you can apply it to the position interviewing for.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yardley, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Harte Hanks (Yardley, PA) in September 2009.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me from Linked In and conducted a brief email interview with me. I then had a phone interview and a face to face interview. At the face to face interview, I had to complete assessment tests and was told detailed information on the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation in which you had to make a quick decision at work and what the outcome was.   Answer Question

Work was only temporary for a project and I was already employed full time.