Hartford Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

2.0

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position and was contacted two weeks later by a hiring manager for a brief phone screen and an offer to come in for an interview the following day. It was a panel with the practice manager and two of the nurse supervisors. They were very nice, questions were very easy to answer. Great vibe. The following day, they called to confirm it was okay to check my references. The following day, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer

Anesthesia Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Easy interview questions. Reliability and team work is key for a potential employee. Interviewed by Nurse and unit leader, interview lasted about 35 minutes. Overall I hiring process took awhile though but it was so worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Team work Is key...

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in July 2014.

Interview

Some managers will talk at you giving you little time to portray yourself. Some managers will review a check list of HH behaviors and dive into your psych background.

Interview Questions

• What would your colleagues say about you when I stop them in the parking lot on the way home today?   Answer Question

Received a more favorable offer from another organization.

PAA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in December 2013.

Interview

applied online, short phone interview, met with HR who took me to the unit and from there interviewed in front of a panel of interviewers (4). Afterwards received a call a week later saying I got the job. Then I took a health screening plus drug test, and took a tb test, plus flu shot. I did paper work with HR, and went to a initial training with 300 people ( it was 8 hours). The next day that split us up with our peers and then we were in fulltime training for 5weeks. (in classroom and on the floor) p.s. they check all your references.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to multi-task and how would you rate your multi-tasking skills?   Answer Question

Negotiation

they told me the pay and asked if I agreed

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in November 2012.

Interview

I learned of an opening from a current employee, then I applied online and attended two in-person interviews. I took time to prepare for the interviews and they went very well. I learned a good deal about current research studies conducted on-site and was given opportunity to ask about their research. It took a few months from the time I heard about the opening to the time I attended orientation after being hired.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility in weekend/weeknight availability and study population were key points of discussion.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiation phase.