Hartford Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hartford Hospital

Anesthesia Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Easy interview questions. Reliability and team work is key for a potential employee. Interviewed by Nurse and unit leader, interview lasted about 35 minutes. Overall I hiring process took awhile though but it was so worth it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Team work Is key...

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in July 2014.

Interview

Some managers will talk at you giving you little time to portray yourself. Some managers will review a check list of HH behaviors and dive into your psych background.

Interview Questions

• What would your colleagues say about you when I stop them in the parking lot on the way home today?   Answer Question

Received a more favorable offer from another organization.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT) in November 2012.

Interview

I learned of an opening from a current employee, then I applied online and attended two in-person interviews. I took time to prepare for the interviews and they went very well. I learned a good deal about current research studies conducted on-site and was given opportunity to ask about their research. It took a few months from the time I heard about the opening to the time I attended orientation after being hired.

Interview Questions

• Flexibility in weekend/weeknight availability and study population were key points of discussion.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiation phase.