Hartford Life Insurance

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Underwriter Interview

Hartford, CT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hartford Life Insurance in June 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR after I submitted my resume online for a phone screen. An in-person interview was schedule to come visit the office to meet with managers and team members. Overall, a great experience - the interview was not too intense as it was mostly behavioral.

Interview Question – How many customers can your favorite restaurant fit on a busy Saturday night?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The job was not what I expect it to be based on the job description.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Underwriter Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hartford Life Insurance in March 2009.

Interview Details – The initial recruiter after promising to get back on office visit details never called or emailed again!!!

Interview Question – How many people did your employer lay off?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hartford Life Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hartford Life Insurance Underwriter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hartford Life Insurance employees and interview candidates.