Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Design and Installation Manager Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in February 2011.

Interview Details – Panel interview with hiring manager, HR representative, and a person who has the job already. Interview had several technical questions and situational review questions. It took about 1 hour and 10 minutes to complete and if you could not answer the question right off, the question would be re-presented befor the closeout of the interview. It appeared that an internal candidate had already been identified because I was asked if I would consider another position if offered.

Interview Question – If you could be either which would it be a leader who manages or a manager who leads?   View Answer

Public Affairs/Communications Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.

Interview Details – Panel interview with typical interview questions. You will have to take a writing test and maybe submit a project.

Interview Question – nothing to unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You should negotiate the salary because they have been on a salary freeze for more than 5 years and you will never get a bump in pay nor do they have bonuses or any perks.

Facility Manager Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in May 2008.

Interview Details – I was an internal candidate. I interviewed with on member of HR, an assistant director of maintenance, assistant director of project management and two senior facility managers. They asked a series of ten questions that were asked of all candidates. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. The HR representative was present because of some questioning issues in past interviews. When a "questionable" question was asked of me, the HR rep brought the questioning back in line.

Interview Question – Technical experience such as drawing reviews, construction experience, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As an internal candidate, I was only allowed to receive a 10% salary increase and that's what I was offered. Overall, a candidate interviewing at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport should negotiate for as much as possible when entering the workforce here as salary increases are VERY few and far between.

Management Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in March 2007.

Interview Details – They called me for an interview. I accepted. Then I went to the office and interviewed. The panel consisted of 2 office employees plus an HR representative. The interview took about 45 minutes. I was called about a week later with a job offer.

Interview Question – I had to review drawings and plat maps and describe what I saw. I then had to describe how I would make it better.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport employees and interview candidates.