Hartwell Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Idaho Falls, ID

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Hartwell Corporation.

Interview Details – First interview: After answering questions about work history and best/worst characteristic, a written or computer test is administered. This test quizzes applicants and alphabetizing and simple math. When I took the test, it was on paper. I've since learned the company can administer the test on the computer. The test took about 30-45 minutes. I'm not sure how heavily the test is weighted in the overall screening process.

Interview Question – What can you contribute to our organization?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales and New Business Development Interview

Sales and New Business Development

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hartwell Corporation in August 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very basic. Meet with key individuals for about 30 minutes and have a Q&A session. Then HR will call you to discuss the followon steps only if you will get an offer, otherwise you will not be contacted again. The questions are very basic, mainly concerning your background and experience. Most of the managers are people who have worked their way up the corporate ladder from a factory job so the questions are not very difficult and their goal is not to drill you but more to get to know you and see if you fit in with their company culture and team members.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hartwell Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hartwell Corporation interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hartwell Corporation employees and interview candidates.