Harvard Risk Management Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015
Updated Mar 20, 2015

1.8

SCAM Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Harvard Risk Management.

Interview

I received an email asking me to learn more about the company online and then allowed me to set up an "interview". Like the others, it was a 45 minute canned conference call. If you don't buy the product, you don't get the job.

If I wanted to recruit others to recruit others to recruit others... I'd have a successful Avon or Herbalife. Steer clear of this one. They found my resume (which is only viewable to employers) on Beyond.com.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to buy our product now before we present a job offer?   1 Answer

I'm not paying money to apply for a job. I have a college degree and Series 7, 9/10, and 63 licensure. You don't need any of those qualifications to recognize this is not in the best interest of the applicant.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Harvard Risk Management (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

They provide a lot of support. You have to be able to invest both time and money to make it work. Those looking for a salary need to look elsewhere. They are not going to change the model. You can make far more money with their compensation program. Some go big and grow fast, others take longer. If you are not ready to do it right, you are better off not doing it at all.

Virtual Recruiter Assistant Interview

Interview

I received two emails and had one conference call, then one more email. I was hired as a independent contractor which is customary for positions such as this.

Negotiation

There was none.

Virtual Recruiting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Harvard Risk Management (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was based off of craigslist. You send them a short message with your resume. You almost immediately get an automated message back to you to select a phone call time. You call in during the conference call and a recording tells you about their company for an hour.

Interview Questions

It's a scam. Over half an hour of the phone call is the recording trying to sell you the product. And they talk about how you're not a good fit if you don't purchase the product.

Interview

They wanted to schedule me for an interview, and then thankfully I read the numerous bad experiences on Glassdoor. Thank you glassdoor.com for helping me avoid wasting anymore time with this true scam.

Virtual Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Harvard Risk Management.

Interview

Responded to a craigslist ad. It had me fill out a few questions, sent me an e-mail the next day saying based on my responds to the questions and my resume they want to interview me. Had me call into the Conference Line it was record call, wow is all

Interview Questions

• None they dont even talk to you. Its all a recording than they tell you to sign up for their life shield plan "because as a recruiter the sales reps are going to ask if you have it" Really?   1 Answer

I did reviews and the sales rep you sign have to pay all these start up cost so its pretty much like your the sales rep yourself

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Harvard Risk Management.

Interview

I was sent an email about the position and responded to it. Someone called me to set up a phone interview and called me at the exact time they said they would. The phone interview took about 20 minutes and they did offer me the position. I signed on as an agent that same day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I thought my biggest fault was and what I do to work on it.   1 Answer

Part Time Virtual Recruiting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Harvard Risk Management in March 2014.

Interview

I corresponded by email with one of the Senior Recruiters which arranged an "interview"by phone the following afternoon. I called in to find out it was no interview but a recording. I was informed it would be roughly 30 minutes. It was over 45 minutes. Within 15 minutes into the recording,the sales pitch started about legal services. 20 minutes of this recording is a sales pitch for the legal services that will cost the potential applicant $30.00. If you did not purchase this service you are "may"not be a fit for their company. I have sold products and have over 9 years experience in customer service in the high end luxury sector. I can sell a product without purchasing a service or product. And you have to purchase the legal plan upon hiring.They even offer a commission incentive of instead $100 the first person you recruit you receive $200.00. The recording also stated that if you don't have this legal service you may not be a good fit for the their company. I personally feel you shouldn't have to purchase a product or service to obtain a job. I accepted the job but declined the offer to purchase the legal services, as they instructed via email. I received a response stating that if they are interested in hiring me I will hear from them in 1-2 days. Since I decided not to purchase the plan I do not expect to hear from them. I really hope the call will not be charged to my phone account since it seemed like such a scam.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked. The entire call was a recording.   Answer Question

Entry Level Part Time Virtual Recruiting Assistant - Work From Home Interview

Interview

Applied to an ad on Craiglist in March 2014. Received an email with the following questions, which I returned a reply with answers:

We are experiencing a high volume of emails and resumes regarding our openings so I'd like to ask you a few questions to prioritize who to speak with first.

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being VERY COMFORTABLE), how comfortable would you be with conducting 1 on 1 interviews with job candidates over the telephone?

2. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your overall verbal speaking skills?

3. If both parties were interested in moving forward, how soon would you be looking to get started?

4. Do you have high speed internet and long distance telephone service?

Thanks again for your interest and I look forward to speaking soon.

Interview Questions

• The questions I received were typical, pre interview type questions, as listed above. I am still in the beginning stages, so am interested in determining if this is a bonifide position, or if it is a position as is described in other posts on this site...where you must pay to play.   2 Answers

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Harvard Risk Management in March 2014.

Interview

Job posted on craigslist promises "Strong Weekly Pay" .Should say "strong potential income" because it is commission based.It is a 1099 independent contractor position. The "interview" is not really an interview it is more accurately a conference call carefully crafted ,one sided presentation. Multiple costs to you.

Interview Questions

• There we're no questions it was a conference call about their opportunity.Don't study for this one.   1 Answer

Couldn't afford all the costs to get started.