Harvard University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Harvard University in November 2008.

Interview Details – Harvard is known for a lengthy interview process. If you make it past interview one, then you know you're probably in. They also do background searches so if you have a record, try someone else.

Interview Question – Can't remember a really difficult question but I do know that the job I interviewed for is not the job I've been doing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated for a higher salary because they will start at the very bottom of the range.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Coordinator Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Harvard University in January 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 3 of the senior managers I would be working with, for half an hour each. They each asked different questions, but they were pretty basic. Nothing behavioral or anything. The actual HR person was incredibly useless and slow, I had to follow up several times.

Interview Question – What did you dislike about your last job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was zilch! It's hard when the salary ranges are publicly posted on their Web site. I asked the HR person for the highest cap and she offered the minimum salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Harvard University

Worked for Harvard University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harvard University Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Harvard University employees and interview candidates.