Harvard University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Student Interview

Graduate Student
Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Harvard University in January 2013.

Interview Details – There is no interview for Harvard Kennedy School, so it is helpful to hire someone to help craft the essays. All the essays should have a common theme and support the reason why you want to attend HKS. Speaking to alumni and professors ahead of time is very useful. I would definitely recommend a school visit.

Interview Question – The essay questions leave a lot of room for creativity, so think out your answers carefully. I recommend hiring a coach to help you craft the essay.   Answer Question

Graduate Student Interview

Graduate Student
Cambridge, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Harvard University in January 2009.

Interview Details – Actually I didn't have an interview for it. My potential advisor who graduated from the same college as I did. My recommendation letters are strong because my potential advisor know them pretty well. Harvard just went through my paper work and I am admitted.

Interview Question – What is potential vorticity   View Answer

Worked for Harvard University? Contribute to the Community!