Harvard University Program Coordinator Interview Questions

3.3

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Harvard University in February 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews, one with HR and one with the group. The HR interview was very basic, asking if I had questions about the benefits of working at Harvard, briefly talked about my resume. The actual job interview was with a panel of 3 people.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about my career path and justifying my previous positions. A few behavioral/hypothetical scenarios, how would I react etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Harvard University

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Harvard University in February 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed at the Ed School. Very HR like process. First there was an initial phone call asking very basic information. Then there was a true phone interview. And then there was a face to face interview with an HR person. After that I would met with the department and essentially been given a final green light. I never got past that stage. I would not have accepted the position as it was a lateral move for very little more money, a much better title, but a LOT more work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a very specific example of when you made a very large error.   Answer Question
    • How do you handle it when people get mad at you or you are treated badly.   Answer Question

It was a lateral move and not a true promotion.

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Harvard University in October 2009.

Interview

Was contacted by a very straightforward (read: Rude) HR director who abruptly grilled me about the job, and then asked when I could interview. After refusing my first few dates, she then scheduled me at her convenience. Meet with her and she scheduled an appointment two meet manager. Spoke to manager for 15 mins, Was a final candidate before being removed from consideration three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What are the worst traits and how do you improve them?   Answer Question