Harvard University

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Harvard University in February 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed at the Ed School. Very HR like process. First there was an initial phone call asking very basic information. Then there was a true phone interview. And then there was a face to face interview with an HR person. After that I would met with the department and essentially been given a final green light. I never got past that stage. I would not have accepted the position as it was a lateral move for very little more money, a much better title, but a LOT more work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a very specific example of when you made a very large error.   Answer Question
  • How do you handle it when people get mad at you or you are treated badly.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a lateral move and not a true promotion.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Program Coordinator Interview

Program Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Harvard University in October 2009.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a very straightforward (read: Rude) HR director who abruptly grilled me about the job, and then asked when I could interview. After refusing my first few dates, she then scheduled me at her convenience. Meet with her and she scheduled an appointment two meet manager. Spoke to manager for 15 mins, Was a final candidate before being removed from consideration three weeks later.

Interview Question – What are the worst traits and how do you improve them?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Harvard University

Worked for Harvard University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harvard University Program Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Harvard University employees and interview candidates.