Harvard University Research Assistant III Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Research Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Harvard University in July 2011.

Had interned with the research group before interviewing for a full-time position, so I already knew the individuals I was interviewing with. Usually, though, a departmental HR rep will call you for a brief phone screening before an in-person interview, thus why I marked it as part of the interview. It was a pretty casual process, four 30-minute interviews, one with each researcher within the department. Each asked me about my previous experience with their department and in policy research, then asked about my career goals and how I saw this position fitting in with them. Very straight-forward.

Interview Questions
  • How does this research position fit in with your long-term career goals?   Answer Question

Worked for Harvard University? Contribute to the Community!