Harvard University

Very Easy Interview

Research Intern Interview

Research Intern
Cambridge, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Harvard University in September 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted a resume and application for the position and was contacted by email to set up an interview. The interview was with 2 project managers who were young and laid back. They asked me very simple questions about my knowledge of current affairs, social media marketing, research, and other job related experience. They then asked me about what languages I spoke and how it would be applicable to the job. They then asked me what project, specifically, I would like to work on and why. They also asked me when I would be available and explained in detail what time commitment the job required.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time when you had to use social media in your work and if/how it benefited your work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was nothing I was able to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Harvard University

Worked for Harvard University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Harvard University Research Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Harvard University employees and interview candidates.