Harvard University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Interview

Student
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Harvard University in December 2012.

Interview Details – Casual and thorough.

My interviewer was a very good listener and took detailed notes. She asked several generic questions to start conversation but also asked insightful ones pertaining to my background as she became more familiar with it.

Interview Question – What class or experience in high school did you not like?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got the offer, but as this is undergraduate admissions, I have not yet committed and have applied to other schools to decide whether the financial and student life aspects will be the right fit for me. The reception following acceptance was helpful for getting questions answered by current and former students.

Student Interview

Student
Cambridge, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Harvard University in February 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewer was very nice. He asked me about my previous experiences and what past experiences helped shaped who i was today. There was no pressure or anything. He didn't really seem too interested however. It could've gone better if he had given me more time to ask more questions and stuff.

Interview Question – What past experiences helped shape who you are today   Answer Question

Worked for Harvard University? Contribute to the Community!