Harvard University Student Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Harvard University in December 2012.

Casual and thorough.

My interviewer was a very good listener and took detailed notes. She asked several generic questions to start conversation but also asked insightful ones pertaining to my background as she became more familiar with it.

Interview Questions
  • What class or experience in high school did you not like?   Answer Question
I got the offer, but as this is undergraduate admissions, I have not yet committed and have applied to other schools to decide whether the financial and student life aspects will be the right fit for me. The reception following acceptance was helpful for getting questions answered by current and former students.

Other Interview Reviews for Harvard University

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Harvard University in February 2009.

Interviewer was very nice. He asked me about my previous experiences and what past experiences helped shaped who i was today. There was no pressure or anything. He didn't really seem too interested however. It could've gone better if he had given me more time to ask more questions and stuff.

Interview Questions

Worked for Harvard University? Contribute to the Community!