Harvey Industries

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Harvey Industries

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Harvey Industries in November 2014.

Applied online. Phone interview and then two step on site interview. Interviewed with engineering manager, then plant manager, and finally a second plant manager. Standard straight forward interview with basic questions. Plant tour. Communication was great. I am sick and tired of online job searching and HR people hiding behind their email. Not here. Given contact information and kept up do date. HR person even called me on way home. Too bad company is in financial trouble.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me about background. Whether I was interested in different job duties.   Answer Question
    Sent offer. Plant had to lay off employees three days later. Job offer revoked

Outside Saled Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harvey Industries.

Met with HR rep and filled out application at Corp office. Met with Sales Manager and VP Sales then 2 wks later, met with Corp Sales Mgr and offered position. Company seemed fun and very open door to ownership at the time

Interview Questions
    • All questions were basic and none were unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question
    None. Offer was decent.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harvey Industries in June 2013.

Initial phone interview with HR. First face to face was over an hour - lots of great questions asked and I felt that the director interviewing me really wanted to know me, what type of culture I would thrive in, not just my experience. Final round was a half day with 6 people - individual meetings. Everyone I met was friendly, open & very honest about their experiences at Harvey.

Maint and Facility Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aiken, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aiken, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Harvey Industries in May 2012.

receive call from Plant Manager whom I have known for 25 or 30 years. He called me twice after I had visited the plant. He made me an offer. I worked at this plant when it was owned by another company.

Interview Questions
    • I was told they thought we should fire most of the maintenance department and hire new people.   View Answer
    I told him I wanted more because of the problems I saw in the plant that we had to overcome as quickly as we could. He came back with a counter offer that was close to what I wanted thus I excepted the offer.