Interviews for Top Jobs at Harvey Mudd College

Not Listed Interview

Regular interview.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate.

Design Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Harvey Mudd College in October 2011.

I met the company at a job fair and gave them my resume on a whim. Within two weeks I was contacted for an interview.

The interview was a group interview, where me and 5 other applicants were placed in a room with 3 engineers. The first part consisted of a series of exercises designed to test our critical thinking skills, such as riddles and very basic design tests. It was actually really enjoyable, and the senior engineers seemed very approachable and nice.

The second phase consisted of the applicants asking questions about the company, followed by a tour of the company.

Interview Questions
    • How would you test a product before it goes to market?   Answer Question

CS Grutor Interview

It's pretty easy to get hired as a CS70 grutor, because they need a lot of them. You have to fill out an application. I joined a week late, and didn't have an interview. I emailed the professor I had for the class and asked if I could be a grutor.

Interview Questions

Worked for Harvey Mudd College? Contribute to the Community!