Harvey Nichols

Very Easy Interview

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
London, England (UK)

I interviewed at Harvey Nichols in December 2012.

Interview Details – I do not remember even applying, but I got a phonecall from the HR department asking me if I would still like a job. I was then invited for a face to face interview the same day. I was told I got the job straight away and started the following day.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions as I know about Harvey Nichols. They did ask what my favourite line (they carry) was   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation as I knew they paid well. Above average for any sales assistant but just under the London living wage.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Harvey Nichols in December 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and the whole process took around 3 days. I received a phone call from some one at HR and she asked me if I was still interested in the position and then proceeded to ask me questions on my previous work experience and what tasks I completed. She then invited me in for a one on one interview the following day. I was then asked some normal questions related to retail and then offered the job on the spot.

Interview Question – What is your favourite brand we carry and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Brand Interview

Brand
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Harvey Nichols in October 2012.

Interview Details – I had one interview. It was quite straight forward and related a lot to fashion and management.

Interview Question – How would I manage to sell on the floor and manage a brand at the same time?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated the salary up from 18.5k to 20k with one phone all to HR.

Learning and Development Manager Interview

Learning and Development Manager
Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Harvey Nichols in August 2012.

Interview Details – Very simplistic. Basic invite to send in a C.V. then an invite to first stage interview in the store with the H.R. Manager and one other. Second stage to include a training presentation.

Interview Question – How would your delegates describe you.   Answer Question

Worked for Harvey Nichols? Contribute to the Community!